Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
1 – Terms & Conditions
– No cover up classes will be provided if the student misses any of the classes. – No other family member can attend the class, except for the registered student.
2 – General Conditions
– We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
– You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the without express written permission by us.
3 – Personal Information
4 – Return Policy
– We have a strict refund policy. Once you pay for a particular batch, your registration cannot be reversed.
5 – Exchange Policy
– Once registered, your fees are non-transferable from one month to another or from one student to another.
Zoom Classroom Rules & Regulations
We welcome you to Split Sole Dance Academy’s online class! We hope you learn and enjoy through the coming sessions.
We request you to kindly download the Zoom app on your devices. We recommend attending the classes through a laptop as it will be easier for you to learn through a bigger screen. But if that’s not possible, your phone or any other device would work perfectly too. Mentioned below are some class rules that we would like for every student to read carefully and follow:
1. We request you to login to the classroom 5 minutes prior to the class time as we would like to obey the scheduled class timings.
2. All students must be dressed in active-wear attire ONLY, to maintain certain class decorum even though we’re learning from home.
3. We request all students to keep their mics muted during class to avoid any audio clashes with the instructor. If you may have any doubts, your instructor will then unmute you.
4. Eating during class is strictly prohibited.
5. No other family member can attend the class except for the registered student. Hence, we request you to find yourself a space with no distraction for the hour of the class.
We thank you for signing up for these classes. If you have any questions regarding the classes, please reach out to your instructor respectively.