Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
1 – Terms & Conditions
– No cover up classes will be provided if the student misses any of the classes.
– No other family member can attend the class, except for the registered student.
2 – General Conditions
– We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
– You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the without express written permission by us.
3 – Personal Information
4 – Return Policy
– We have a strict refund policy. Once you pay for a particular batch, your registration cannot be reversed.
5 – Exchange Policy
– Once registered, your fees are non-transferable from one month to another or from one student to another.
We are pleased to have you as a part of Split Sole Dance Academy (SSDA) and look forward to a wonderful period of learning, growing and dance. The following policies are in place to enrich your experience at SSDA through the Art of Dance
- SSDA has a strict no refund policy.
- In extreme cases, if you do get approved for a refund, the company will deduct the registration fee as per a single month or double month fee, depending on the number of months attended. Not a division of the 3-month fee equally.
- Once registered, fees are non-transferable from one student to another.
- If you’d like to carry forward your fees from your registered month to another, you can do so with a fee of Rs. 500/- per batch within a 3 months’ time limit. This is provided you haven’t attended any of the classes in the current registered month.
- We at SSDA value the importance of time. Hence, we request you to register on time. Renewal of fees for the next month will be accepted strictly before the new batch begins. Classes per month/batch = 8 hours of session. On completion, the new month commences automatically.
- No cover up* classes will be provided in case the student misses a class.
- A single class/trial class fee is 500/- per hour.
- Parents are not allowed on the dance studio floors without prior permission from an instructor.
- Chewing gum and wearing outside footwear is not allowed on the dance studio floors. Proper dance attire must be maintained. Denims strictly not allowed.
- You must inform the instructor of ANY health issues/physical injuries.
- I/we agree to release and hold SSDA harmless, including its teachers and staff members from any cause of action, claims, or demands now and in the future. I/we will not hold SSDA liable for any personal injury or personal property damage or loss, which may occur at any SSDA sponsored event in or outside the studio. I authorize and agree that SSDA may take and use photographs, videos or likenesses of myself/my child as needed for its record keeping, advertising, social media and/or public relations projects and that I have no rights to the same and will not be compensated for the same.
*IN CASE OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CONTACT YOUR INSTRUCTOR ABOUT THE SAME.
I HAVE FULLY INFORMED MYSELF AS TO THE CONTENTS OF THIS RELEASE AND HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE SAME PRIOR REGISTRATION.