SSDA Dance Studio in Khar West, Mumbai is a top Dance Classes, known for best choreography in Hip Hop, Jazz Funk, and Contemporary. Established in the year 2009, SSDA Dance Studio near Khar West, Mumbai is amongst the Well Known academies for dance. A team of teachers trains a plethora of learners in a diversity of dance forms.
In our dance school in Khar, we give dance lessons in a wide variety of styles across all levels of experience, whether you are just a rookie and set the foot on the dance floor for the first time, recently tried a new dance style or have years of practice, we have the best path for you.
We are trying hard to bring out the best instructors for you. Not just the professionalism, we provide space for creativity and expressions. Our continued commitment makes us the final destination for dancers.
Health benefits of dancing
· enhanced the condition of your heart and lungs.
· improved muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness.
· improved aerobic fitness. · increased muscle tone and strength.
· weight control.
· stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis.
· better coordination, dexterity and versatility.
· Jazz Funk – Funk is known to be a style of music that consists of elements of jazz, rock, gospel, and lastly the blues which are fused to create a rhythmic soulful sound. Jazz-funk dance comes from jazz-funk fusion music. A combination of jazz music and funk music. The movement and technique, however, was inspired by modern jazz, funk and disco styles and certain hip hop elements. Jazz-funk gives you the freedom to express yourself, bring your personality into your movement and dance fiercely!
· Hip Hop– Hip hop as a musical and global cultural form forces us to think critically about what we define as valuable knowledge, who we recognise as knowledge producers, and how knowledge can be created and shared.
· Contemporary– Contemporary is a form of expressive dance that combines components of different dance styles including modern, jazz, lyrical and classical ballet. Dancers aim to correlate the mind and the body within fluid dance moves. And it is taught her at SSDA to all levels – be it a beginner or advanced. Most dancers prefer using their bare feet or soft ballet slippers and usually dresses as well that will formulate their story and allow for easy mobility on stage. The studio and performance theatre will normally be large and open, where the dancers can concentrate on floor work and are free to move about.